Remote Contract (UK Candidates Only) - 6-month contract
Elsewhen is a London-based consultancy designing digital products & services for the likes of Spotify, Inmarsat, and Zego. Over the past nine years, Elsewhen has created an impactful, driven, open, and friendly working environment. We value outcomes over hours and agility over rigid processes.
We know that diversity of thought, background, and perspective makes for more substantial teams and better technology.
Regardless of culture, appearance, or perspective, everyone is welcome in our teams and workplaces, encouraging individuality. We are a company where people are empowered to challenge convention, grow their ideas and make the best work of their lives.
About the project
The project revolves around a campaign cost estimation tool that helps with decision-making for advertising agencies. It's a very data-oriented platform that uses terabytes of data from different sources through ETL pipelines and aggregates/transforms them to a Bigquery database, where all the information gets surfaced via FLASK to a very dynamic visually rich dashboard, which is made in react and typescript.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a relevant role, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with the latest trends and toolings (State management, React Query, Vite, Styled Component etc.).
- Familiar with component-based ecosystems. (design systems, Storybook, Figma)
- You have previous experience with Micro Frontend
- Proficient with modern testing frameworks (e.g., jest/cypress)
- 1st stage - 30 minutes with Principal Engineer
- 2nd stage - 45min Technical Stage with Principal Engineer and 1 Developer