Lead Product Manager
Elsewhen is a small, London-based consultancy designing digital products & services for the likes of Spotify, Inmarsat and Zego. Over the past ten years, Elsewhen has created a working environment that is impacting and driven yet open and friendly. We value outcomes over hours and agility over rigid processes.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our team and help us shape the future of product development. The Lead element to this role relates to our anticipation of you to be able to get up to speed quickly, but also have the depth of learnings & hands on past experience to draw back on.
- Lead the product management process from strategy to delivery on a variety of client projects across multiple industries. You will typically be hands-on with one project at a time as the main product person.
- The day to day will involve working with designers, engineers, and stakeholders to gather requirements and define the product vision. Followed by creating a roadmap and supporting it through to delivery. We expect you to facilitate workshops and scrum ceremonies, create user stories and roadmaps, track metrics and measure success, and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- In addition to client work, we expect you to apply product thinking internally to help Elsewhen achieve its goals. This involves supporting OKRs for the product team, optimising our internal processes and exploring new technical fields.
- 8+ years of product management experience, of which at least 2 years in a client facing role (consultancy / agency experience)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Confidence in dealing with ambiguity to establish the best path forwards
- Varied industry experience, with depth in Finance, Retail or AI preferred but not essential
- Private health insurance + other perks (gym discount, Amazon prime etc)
- Remote first, flexible working - choose how and where you work
- Weekly team meet-up in a central London location
- Monthly and quarterly team social events with an annual team trip
- Individual budget for learning & development, with dedicated learning days
- £500 Feel Better Fund
- 6 weeks paternity & 16 weeks maternity leave
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Bonus scheme
We know that diversity of thought, background, and perspective make for more substantial teams and better technology.
Regardless of culture, appearance, or perspective, everyone is welcome in our teams and workplaces, encouraging individuality. We are a company where people are empowered to challenge convention, grow their ideas and make the best work of their lives.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to Elsewhen.
We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.